Sunday, September 9, 2007

Our house and community

We have a new house in Columbus.It is a rental but it is very cute and there are a lot of windows. It is a 3-bedroom, two story house (as the picture shows) with a basement. Unfortunately, there is no garage so I will have to stop collecting junk since every time I go in to the basement I hit my head on the ceiling. It is only a short walk to campus and there are a lot of cool things to do really close. There is a co-op grocery called Clintonville Community Market a few blocks up the street and some really good ice-cream nearby, Denise's Homemade Ice Cream which apparently originated in Boston. I have yet to try it, but I hear it is good. Justice's school is nearby and he likes to take the bus which stops right in front of our house.

No comments: