Wednesday, September 5, 2007

August Birthdays (posted in September)

August Birthdays


Obviously a little late, but I have been in Columbus moving into my new house (post to come shortly) and traveling (no post on that except to say traveling sucks!). Here's some pictures from a few of our August birthday people. There are quite a few of us too--Rachel, me, Rachel's Dad, brother, a few cousins and nieces and probably a pet or two so August is of course busy. I missed most of the activities since I am in California, presumably doing work, but Rachel sent photos. I did get to use skype to visit the party. If any of you have not heard of skype yet, I highly recommend it. It is the best way to be away from someone yet feel like you are actually there. It almost felt as if I was at the birthday party. The only problem is that you need to have cameras on both laptops to get the full skype experience.

Anyways, enjoy the photos. More to come soon on trip to Columbus.

No comments: