Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Damn This Blog!

How the Hell do you change things on this blog. There are some typos in my first blog and I can't figure out how to correct them. Even the title of my blog is messed up. Maybe this is it. Maybe you can't fix your mistakes. Is this what a blog is? A complete record of all my screwups? Argghhh!

Okay, I'll be back later with some pictures. Bye (to whoever I am writing to). This is very confusing...


okay, disregard the whole mistakes thing. I figured it out. I hope I didn't overreact. Did I?

1 comment:

yli said...

no you didn't over-react -- it was like that for me in the beginning too. i remember messing up the template when trying to customizing it, etc. and i even deleted the whole blog once by accident. but blogger support was pretty responsive and restored the blog the next day.

good luck and have fun!